Monday, November 2, 2015

Week 10, Curation

For this week's Curation, I have chose three website which was provided to us through the Tech Tips in this class. My Three websites are Behappy.me - which is a fun site which allows you to make fun quotes and this website has an option to customize pillow cases, T-shits and canvases with your quotes. The second website that I found useful was Automotivator. This website allows us to create motivational quotes and is fun to use. My personal favorite was the website called cheezburger, which allows us to create memes.


Quote made using behappy.me


1 comment:

  1. Hey!
    Thanks for showing us these three websites. I have always wondered how people made memes or made images with their own motivational quotes. I have a lot of friends who make memes of their friends and they are always really funny. I will definitely be using these websites. In the image you included, what made you choose that background?

    ReplyDelete