Sunday, November 29, 2015

Week 13: Growth Mindset

Finals week is coming. It is going to so stressful. Usually, during finals week, I get stressed really easily and end up not able to study. I have a slight exam anxiety, which makes it even worse. So for this finals week, I am planning on trying a different approach. I am going to start studying for finals this week and hopefully try to finish all the materials by the end of this week, so I won’t have to stress much. One main thing that I want to do is get enough sleep. I think what makes me do poor on exams is lack of sleep and my test anxiety. 


Test

2 comments:

  1. slot super wallet สล็อตเว็บไซต์ตรง ฝาก-ถอน true wallet ไม่มี ขั้น ต่ําแล้วก็ยังมีค่ายอื่นๆอีกมายมายไว้ให้แก่คุณเลือกเล่น เช่น pg slot ค่ายเกมสล็อตอีกค่ายดังที่มีชื่อเสียง

    ReplyDelete
  2. riches1688 สำหรับผู้ที่สนใจเล่นเกมสล็อต PG Gaming นั้น จำเป็นต้องมีความรู้เกี่ยวกับวิธีการเล่นและกฎข้อบังคับของเกม โดยเริ่มต้นจากการเข้าใจว่าเกมสล็อต PG SLOT

    ReplyDelete