Sunday, September 6, 2015

Week 2: Reading Feedback



I just chose Ramayana because that is what I could get for free and online. I read the Public Domain Ramayana. It was easier for me to read it online because then I can just open up the link and read it anywhere or anytime. I wanted to know more about Sita and Rama and Readings for this week had a lot of information about Sita and Rama. Their love story was striking. When some chapters are in versus it was hard for me to read and understand. I did not do all the reading in one sitting. I always came back to it or read it while I was cooking or doing something else, SO it took me about four to five hours to get the reading done. I liked the readings because they are like short stories. The readings accompanied with pictures were really effective.  I wish there was more options than Ramayana in this style. 


Ramayana




No comments:

Post a Comment