Monday, September 21, 2015

Week 4: Reading Feedback

My favorite part of reading was actually reading the comic books – Amar Chitra Kadha. I found these books from Bizzell library in reserves. I read at least 12-15 of these books. They remind me of my childhood. I used to read books like these when I was growing up. These readings can be done in about 5-6 mins and is fun to read. However, I take more time to look at the pictures than reading these books. I like and hate that it comes with a reading guide. Because sometimes the reading guide give me a sense of how much reading I will have to finish for each readings, and it also feels like a restriction. Some weeks I have time to read more than the reading guides and other weeks, I won’t have enough time to catch up with reading guides.
Getting that reading done for Epics of India class

No comments:

Post a Comment