Monday, September 21, 2015

Week 4: Growth Mindset

So far, waking up early in the morning been a total fail. My life took on a totally different turn. So many unexpected and unwelcomed struggles and issues popped up and I completely lost control of my life. When I read about growth mindset, what I learned was that progress will not occur in one day, it takes time. I am going to get my life back in check, but I realize it will be slow process. First, I am going to catch up with my school work, because I am behind on almost all of my classes. Then, I am going to try to finish my assignments and other school work early. This will give me room to deal with issues that I have to face to now. I will also have to find room to fit in my MCAT studies. I am going to try to wake up at six am. I don’t know how effective that will be. I might not be able to wake up every day at six; however I am going to try.

Getting Life Back Together

No comments:

Post a Comment