Friday, October 30, 2015

Week 10, Growth Mind Set


For my growth mindset challenge for this week, I am planning on finishing up my as much as I can for this class, so I wont be having to worry about it during dead week or finals week. I have to finish up to week 12-13 works to be done with this class. I am so glad that we are able to finish up works for this class as early as possible.  I am going to use this weekend to at least finish up week 11 and the weekdays to finish up week 12. I think main thing I have to focus is do all the extra credit and not to miss any assignments.  Few things I can’t finish up early is the blog commenting and project feed back. So I might end up starting week 14 reading Diaries, so I don’t have to wait on doing project feed back. One other thing I am planning on doing is to write 2-3 stories for storybook. This way I will be done with the entire storybook. 


3 comments:

  1. See more here:
    http://videoonline.pk/watch.php?v=9DVdclX6NzY

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good plans, really, but if you need some help with homework or you don't know how to write a 500 word essay - welcome.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete