Friday, October 9, 2015

Week 8, Reflection: Looking Forward

What really got me last half of this semester was not doing my readings and not working ahead of time. I missed several assignments and also missed out on many extra credit assignments. I wish instead of selecting a schedule of working on this class daily, I should finish whats due next week during that weekend. I believe that it will give me more time to focus on my other classes and also i will not miss anymore assignments. What i would really like to see an improvement is my writing skills and the sentence by sentence feed back given by the instructor really helped me to improve my introduction for storytelling and fix many grammatical errors. Even though I missed few assignments, I am still doing good on point wise, thank god for extra credit).


looking forward

1 comment:

  1. I can definitely relate to your first half of this semester. I too have been slacking and missed several assignments. I definitely want to try to start working ahead on the weekends and do all the extra credit I can! It's hard to manage these online classes sometimes, but with the help of our professor and ample extra credit opportunities I am confident we'll both be fine!

    ReplyDelete