Friday, October 9, 2015

Week 8, Reflections: Looking back.



When I started this class, I was thinking that it will be an easy class. However, I put most amount of time in to this class than my other science classes. There are few reasons for that and number one reason is that, this class requires one to read a lot and write. Writing has never been my cup of tea and I always make so many mistakes and am not very good at it. Secondly, I enjoy this class and like spending my time doing class works for this class. My favorite reading has been PDE: Ramayana because it showed me how people change even when they thought they were in deep love where no one can separate them. I have couple of my friends who are also taking this class with me, they make it really interesting. In addition, I also got to meet new people thought this class and read a bit about them. I usually do my work for this class day by day, I figured out that it is not always the best way to do it. So I am planning on changing it up and planning on finishing assignments for next week in the weekend before it is due. I usually do my Epics of India class work when I am at the library. I also like how this class not only offers knowledge about class work, but also many tips that I can actually use in real world. For example, after doing tech tips, I have learned how to create a google website, blog and many other things. After reading growth mindset, I have come up with a challenge that will help me get better and organize my hectic life. Since this class requires a lot of writing, I feel like, I am actually going to improve my writing skills. Especially when I wrote up the introduction, the feedback I received pointed out mistakes I have made in each sentence, which definitely helps someone like me who is introduced to English as second language. One of the story telling I am most proud of is my first story telling post. Even though, the quality of writing is not that great, I felt like I could be more creative in that storytelling. Here is a link to my first story telling. Throughout the coming weeks, I can’t wait to see what this class has to offer me. 


learn
Learning something new everyday

No comments:

Post a Comment