Friday, October 30, 2015

Week 10, Famous Last Words


I have been doing well in this class mainly because of the extra credit opportunities, it makes it more flexible when I get to do my work and if was busy and missed an assignment, I can make up the points using extra credit. I am planning on finishing up this class by the end of next wee. Hopefully everything will go according to plan. Having to read others storybook and storytelling helps a lot in being able to improve my writing skills. For example I had a hard time figuring out how to include conversations in my storybook. When I read other people’s storybook it helped me understand how to include conversations in my stories efficiently. In addition, the resources provided by the instructor have been very helpful too.  I have been skipping a lot of reading diaries because I had midterms, I finally started on readings and I liked my new readings. I like how they are divided in for each week diary A and Diary B, because that makes it easier for me to keep track of my reading.  My other classes have been crazy. I already had about 3-4 exams in last two weeks. The amount of studies I had to finish for those classes were crazy. Thank goodness it is done. My main goal to finish this class early is because I know I wont be having enough time to finish up my studies and if I can get this class out of the way, I should do it, so it is less stress when the dead week comes around. My hardest class now is molecular. Even though it is hard I really enjoy studying for that class. I feel like I know more about our cells and body more when I study for it. 

Staying Busy

2 comments:

  1. Congratulations on being able to finish the class by week 11. I hope everything went well for you! I just realized how close I am to finishing the class; it will be nice to have one less class on my plate. You’re right, the extra credit gives a lot of flexibility, which makes this class even better. Good luck on all your other classes!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete