Monday, October 19, 2015

Week 8: Famous last words

This week, we didn’t really have any readings. Which was somewhat nice because it was a good break from all the readings we have been doing so far. I have not done my storybook project yet, which is probably going to affect my grade a little bit. However, I am planning to finish it by tomorrow. So, I will be only loosing two points and I can make it up by doing more extra credit. This week has been crazy because I had so much home works due and midterm exams coming up. I have been reading other people’s storybook this week and it really inspires me to write a better storybook and go beyond my ability to make mine better. Reading other people’s storybook, It also gives me more ideas to make mine better. So far, I am having to drop one of my class. It is one of my hard class, and I don’t think I will be having time to focus on that class too since I am working a lot more than I was in the beginning of semester. I used to work 20 hours a week, now I am doing about 29 hours a week and occasionally taking up a baby sitting job. Since midterms are this week, it is really stressful. Other than that, all my classes are going alright. Only class that requires a lot of writing is this class. I had a good break of not doing the reading diaries, now I am actually looking forward to reading more stories and doing the reading diaries. That was one of my favorite part in this class, other than working on my project, storybook. 


Add caption

No comments:

Post a Comment